Glidefield Ltd was established in 1987 with a manufacturing facility of 11,500 m² based in Bradford. Due to continued growth we relocated to a new 22,500 m² manufacturing facility. The company still remains a privately owned company.
Glidefield offer supply-only or fully installed Galvanised, Stainless, Aluminium Polyurethane Pre-Insulated Antimicrobial & Self-Cleaning Aluminium ductwork systems. We have full fabrication workshops in house which is able to offer bespoke sheet metal services covering a wide range of requirements to suit the needs of our clients. All services directly employed by Glidefield with the exception of specialists.
We have extensive experience in the following sectors:
Food & Drink
Hotel & Leisure
Sports & Leisure
Glidefield Engineering Solutions have a strong customer base, some of which are listed below:
Birse Nuclear, Birse Civil, Beaston Clarke, Muntons, Maltings, ABP Aecom, AMCO, Yorkshire Post, Virgin Media, British Bakeries, Sheffield Council, Bradford Council, Newcastle Council, Barnes Construction, Overburys, Ibex Marriot Hotels, Arla Foods, Morrisons, Travelodge, Sainsbury, Asda, Allied Glass, Ceva Logistics, Avis, Walkers Crisps, Odeon, Unilever, Jacobs, Holiday Inn, NuFarm, McArthurGlen, Marks & Spencer, Simpson (York) Ltd, Waterman Group, Costco, Dodd Group, Morris and Spottiswood, Essex Services Group, Weatherite, Metnor Construction and Leeds Council.
- Glidefield has established a growing reputation in the ductwork industry over 30 years for the design, manufacture & site installation of high quality ductwork ventilation air conditioning systems.
- Glidefield provides added value to our Customers by creating successful partnerships with them throughout the design and installation process, our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining trust by excelling in the quality and detail of our work.
- Our dedicated team of Project Managers ensures we can cover installations throughout the UK and provides us with the flexibility to continually satisfy the demands of our daily operations and clients.
- Our infrastructure ensures we meet our clients’ needs, and complete every project to our exacting standards with high levels of service, on time, every time.
- By working closely with our clients we ensure your building programme stays on track, as we have the capacity to cope with high demand, sometimes at very short notice.
- Our wealth of industry experience enables us to provide complete ductwork packages for commercial, inductrial, data, hospitality, leisure and educational sectors.
- To ensure we provide the highest quality ductwork installation service we are accredited to CHAS, Safe Contractor and Constructionline.
We provide high quality staff who undertake our customer needs providing a genuinely outstanding service, backed up by offering a range of value for money installation services and products with particular attention to an Eco / Environmentally friendly approach.